At EuroCIS, one of the leading European trade shows for retail technology, Pricer will be showcasing it’s scalable solution for in-store communication, together with several ecosystem partners.
Pricer, the leading in-store communication company and market leader in electronic shelf labels (ESLs), will showcase its latest solutions for in-store efficiency and enhanced customer experience at EuroCIS in Düsseldorf on May 31 – June 2.
- Pricer SmartTag Colour – Pricer will present its extended SmartTag Colour range of 4-color ESLs that are using E Ink Spectra 3100 technology, a four pigment ink system developed to meet retailers’ requests for additional colour functionality. Pricer’s SmartTag Colour labels have the longest battery time on the market thanks to Pricer’s optical wireless technology. Retailers will be using the 4-colour labels to highlight their promotion and sale items and as part of their brand projection.
- Pricer ShelfVision – To come to terms with the issues of shelf availability, gap detection and planogram compliance, the Pricer ShelfVision solution combines machine learning and computer vision with a sophisticated wide-angle camera. The camera is capable of automatically detecting and identifying ESLs and will identify missing items on the shelves and give alerts to store staff through Pricer StoreApp or integration with existing staff management applications.
- Pricer Plaza – Pricer will also be showcasing Pricer Plaza, the foundation of Pricer’s solution, a cloud-based management system infrastructure that enables Software as a Service (SaaS) business models. Pricer Plaza comprises a suite of services that provide sophisticated management of in-store infrastructure and services for individual departments and stores up to complete chains, acting as the key foundation for advanced store digitalisation functionality such as: sophisticated real-time dynamic price and promotion implementation and management; advanced replenishment; shelf imaging and optimisation; Click & Collect services; and in-store geo-location for advanced customer experience
Made in Germany – moving production closer to customers
As the only true European ESL vendor, Pricer is further developing its capability to meet the continued higher volume demand with a new production facility in Germany, closer to its customers in this major market. Working in close collaboration to understand the customers’ long-term goals and unique challenges, Pricer will be able to offer reduced lead times and increased flexibility. Shorter transports also contribute to a more sustainable solution. The production line for graphical labels with market-leading performance and battery life is being fine-tuned, and deliveries are expected to start later this year.
At EuroCIS, Pricer will also be hosting demonstrations together with leading ecosystem partners:
- Visual Art: A leading full-service agency within digital communication channels, offering a combination of creative expertise, tech innovation, and a simple and intuitive Digital Signage Software CMS Signage Player.
- Whywaste: To help retailers meet their sustainability goals Pricer cooperates with waste management company WhyWaste. By combining a smart expiration date management and analytics system with Pricer’s real-time electronic shelf label capabilities, Pricer can offer waste management solutions that minimise food waste and maximises staff efficiency. The systems are fully integrated and field validated by some of the largest food retailers in the world, and ready for instant deployment.
- Revionics (an Aptos company) will be demonstrating how retailers successfully can navigate today’s mounting retail challenges with strategic pricing, help from an industry-leading AI pricing solution and the combined effect on profitability from working with the industry leading real-time ESL system.
- Storekey will be discussing the development and implementation of staffless stores.
- Frogmi will be demonstrating advanced task management applications integrated with Pricer Plaza and Pricer ShelfVision.
EuroCIS takes place on May 31 – June 2, 2022 in Düsseldorf. Pricer will be present in Hall 10 booth C43. Visit us and learn more about solutions that help retailers digitise critical instore processes, saving time, money and enabling a better shopping experience