The shortlist for Retail Technology Show’s 2022 Innovation Awards has been announced, featuring the top 10 tech picks from the innovations on display at the new flagship event for retail that brings together Europe’s most forward-thinking retailers and leading tech innovators.
A mainstay of Retail Technology Show’s commitment to showcasing the most progressive innovations that help drive retail businesses forward, the awards celebrate and recognise the most future-forward technologies with the power to transform retailers’ operations.
Selected from the 200+ retail technology providers who will be exhibiting at the show, which takes place on 26 & 27 April 2022 at London Olympia, the shortlist for the Retail Technology Show’s 2022 Innovation Awards, listed in alphabetical order, are:
- Attensi – (Stand 6B58) – A gamified training solution, Attensi helps retailers reimagine how they upskill, motivate and reward their staff, empowering retail teams to deliver the performance needed to drive real and measurable impact. The immersive, 3D gamified solutions are powered by best of breed insights from human psychology, learning and development and gaming, delivering an interactive and engaging employee experience on any device.
- Cegid – (Stand 6C80) – Global unified commerce provider Cegid’s Live Retail Store solution is a new generation of collaborative in-store apps, designed to make customer journeys smoother and help deliver the most efficient omnichannel experience. Blending off-line and on-line buying journeys seamlessly on one unified commerce platform, it enhances customer experience and ensures retailers never miss a sale.
- Datalogic – (Stand 6B88) – Shortlisted for its new packing bench solution, the Matrix 320 helps retailers and ecommerce teams improve operational efficiencies to streamline the picking and packing of online orders. With integrated ergonomic top-mounted scanners, the solution processes the scanning of items making up an order, driving increased productivity, saved labour hours and improved order accuracy.
- Dayrize – (Stand 6A50) – With demand for green retailing on the rise, Dayrize’s sustainability-driven solution offers advanced impact measurement technology, providing transparency throughout the entire lifecycle of a product, making it easy for both consumers and businesses to understand – and ultimately reduce – their environmental impact.
- InVue – (Stand 6E48) – Shortlisted for its NE360 mobile payment solution, which offers freedom and flexibility to retailers when choosing payment systems. It combines any tablet or mobile device, any payment terminal, and any operating system at any time to create a flexible mobile Point of Sale (POS) solution
- myPOS – (Stand 6J41) – The myPOS Glass is a software POS app that allows any retailer to take payments via cards, mobile wallets and NFC wearable devices on a mobile phone, turning any Android phone into a POS terminal, so payments can be made effortlessly, anywhere.
- OneStock – (Stand 6A48) – The Delivery Promise from the omnichannel Order Management Solution (OMS) provider helps retailers deliver elevated online shopping delivery experiences, whilst also putting sustainability first. Single, omnichannel stock pool visibility powers accurate data on inventory availability, and is unified on one platform to show the most efficient delivery methods, associated times and carbon footprints of each order.
- PFS – (Stand 6J79) – RetailConnect from PFS is a cloud-based omnichannel solution that complements an existing OMS to automate and streamline store fulfilment operations. Integrated with an ecommerce platform, it uses a batch picking process and light-driven components to organise the pick-pack-ship operations within a retail store to increase productivity and reduce errors.
- Red Ant – (Stand 6D85) – Selected for its clienteling app that empowers store associates with the tools, content and insights they need to deliver truly personalised customer experience, from in-depth customer insight to streamlined, fully personalised communications and seamless checkout, in-store and online.
- StorIQ – (Stand 6B01) – The task management and retail operations platform is designed to drive retail productivity and increase sales through elevated in-store execution, bringing store communications, task management, visual merchandising compliance, and store visits together in one app.
The shortlist was curated by an industry-leading judging panel, made up of retail leaders from Retail Technology Show’s Advisory Board as well as industry experts, including Retail Reflections’ Andrew Busby and Retail Connections’ editor and independent retail analyst, Chris Field.
The winner of the 2022 Innovation Awards, sponsored by Google Cloud, will be crowned at Retail Technology Show’s BIG Retail Reunion Party on Day 1 (26 April), from 4pm at the Champagne Bar.
Matt Bradley, Event Director for the Retail Technology Show, commented:
“Innovation is retail’s lifeblood and the Innovation Awards look to recognise, celebrate and champion the very best examples of technological advancement within the industry. From tech that can revolutionise store experiences, power payments or create sustainability gains in the supply chain and beyond, we’ve seen a masterclass in innovation by those tech suppliers making the shortlist. Many congratulations to the top ten, and we look forward to crowning the winner and raising a glass to their achievements at the BIG Retail Reunion party.”
Registration to the event that brings together Europe’s leading tech innovators and most forward-thinking retailers and brands is live. To register to attend for free, visit: https://bit.ly/RTS22prreg