As we build towards the Retail Technology Show, retail’s golden ticket event taking place on 26 & 27 April 2023 at the Olympia in London, I caught up with director and founder of the show, Matt Bradley. We talk about what’s going on in retail and how he has been building a conference and expo to reflect the trends and help retailers navigate for the changes we’re seeing within the industry and more widely across changing consumer behaviours.
Listen to the podcast here.
Retail Technology Show – retail’s flagship event
As retail’s flagship event, Retail Technology Show brings together Europe’s most forward-thinking retailers and leading tech innovators, blazing a trail for the innovation needed for retailers to thrive and survive in the context of economic headwinds, intensified competition, new cohorts of cost-of-living consumers and evolving sustainability efforts.
With its mission to drive the industry forwards through innovation, it will bring together the brightest minds in retail with the most transformative, future-forward technology providers, with even more tech, even more insight and debate, as well as exciting new show features.
Retail Technology Show – stats at a glance
- 300+ innovators exhibiting – from tech’s biggest players to fast-growth disruptors
- 8,400+ senior retailers set to attend the show
- 80% of show visitors in 2022 were decision-makers
- Over 100+ speakers featuring retail’s brightest minds
- 6 feature stage tracks covering retail’s hottest topics and trends
- UNLIMITED networking opportunities to meet with peers, partners and prospects
- ZERO fees to attend Europe’s leading retail show that brings retailers and tech together
- ZERO reasons to miss out
Don’t miss your golden ticket opportunity to join Retail Technology Show in 2023 – register here.