This year we’re a media partner for White Label World Expo, taking place on November 27th and 28th, at the ExCeL in London. Chris Field chairman of Retail Connections is one of the speakers, giving delegates advice on how to build brand beyond the online world.
White Label Expo is the leading online retail sourcing show, where manufacturers showcase their products to a rapidly growing market. Everything from essential oils, to cannabis products to vaping hardware and e-liquids will be on display, ready for white label use by ecommerce businesses. Based in four countries over three continents, it aims to reach a global audience.
Who attends White Label Expo?
Thousands of global business leaders, entrepreneurs, online sellers, retailers, and distributors come together for the White Label World Expo in order to meet top representatives from the likes of Amazon, eBay, and Shopify to further their business and make long lasting relationships with suppliers that will benefit their business long term.
White label products are some of the most popular items on the market at present. As of 2018, the value market share of white label goods in the UK stood at approximately 52%, one of the highest figures in the whole of Europe. This represents a 28% increase from 2014, where the value stood at 41%.
Moreover, in a new study by Cadence Consulting Group, 54% of millennials said their choice of retailer is influenced by the private labels offered, and even 60% thought that their chosen retailer’s white label products were better than other alternatives. A further study discovered that approximately 50% of millennials were open to buying private-label products in any category, with 48% of respondents saying that they expected to buy more in the next 12 months.
Top suppliers on tap
The White Label World Expo will host 300 of the world’s top suppliers, allowing delegates to try, touch, and test a multitude of different products and services. Organisers say there will be a wide range of products and services from sectors including: beauty, health and wellness, personal accessories, food and beverage, CBD, vaping and more.
The White Label World Expo also runs a seminar programme, with expert speakers sharing their insights and revealing the secrets of their success. Here’s a taste of what to expect:
- ‘Five Opportunities to Get in Front of Customers that Online Retailers and Brands are Missing’ with Chris Field, chairman of Retail Connections à Today’s consumers expect responsiveness across multiple channels and lifestyle touchpoints including the physical, be it bricks and mortar stores, art galleries, even pop-ups at festivals. Chris Field looks at opportunities to get in front of customers that online retailers and brands are missing.
- ‘10 Hacks for Black Friday & Cyber Monday on Amazon’ with Danny McMillan, host of Seller Sessions à Danny will walk you through 10 plus hacks on nailing Black Friday and Cyber Monday, from protecting yourself from Black Hat sellers to executing PPC and ranking strategies in the toughest window of sales.
- ‘The New Consumer – What You Really Need To Know’ with Andrew Busby, retail writer, Forbes contributor and one of the top 20 lists of global retail influencers à In this seminar Andrew will explore the new age consumer, the current state of retail and then will look at some of the trends from around the world which are responding to these demands and expectations and in doing so are beginning to push the boundaries of legacy retail.
- ‘Innovative Sales Strategy for Business Success’ with Bianca Miller-Cole & Byron Cole, award winning entrepreneurs à This talk will outline four innovative sales strategies to make your business more profitable and to force you to think outside of the box as you continue along your Self-Made journey.
- ‘Keep Optimising – how to Massively Increase Your Traffic & Conversions’ with Chloë Thomas one of the Top 50 UK influencers in eCommerce and Shipping and host of the eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast à In this seminar Chloë will explain how it’s all about capitalising on what you and your business are best at, eradicating your weaknesses, and constant experimentation. Chloe will take you through her model for achieving this and give you lots of tips and case studies along the way.
Free tickets to White Label Expo
Register for your free tickets on the website.
Alternatively, if you want to exhibit your white label products/services to the perfect market at the White Label World Expo, get in contact with Managing Director Nick Woore on 0117 929 6099 or email@example.com.