With customer-centricity and the importance of empathy rising up the ranks as a key business imperative, MoEngage , the leading insight-led customer engagement platform, will host an exclusive webinar on the impact of empathy on business success.
It will feature discussion and examples of empathy in action from business leaders, entrepreneurs and change-makers, including T Mobile, OYO Homes, The Hunger Project, GSK and more.
With three 10minute power-discussions, centred around customer and employee experience, product innovation and sustainability, the leading panelists for the webinar are:
- Rebecca Burgess, CEO of The Hunger Project
- Kevin Shah, Senior Manager, Product Management at T Mobile
- Giovan Lane, DEI Manager at GSK
- Dhruv Raj Gupta, AVP Growth & Product Marketing, OYO
- Kirsty McCullough, Head of Brand FourFive
- Shalini Devji-Jethwa, Director of Marketing, MoEngage
- Jenna Armitage, CMO of tulipshare
To register for you place, visit: Empathy and Sustainability: The Path to a Thriving Company, Workplace, and Planet (moengage.com).
Sign up for our events to your inboxSign up
Fem-tech brand, Elvie, builds DTC performance, optimising and growing its owned channels with Wunderkind
Selling technology to retailers – marketing in 2024
Brand-owned post-purchase delivery updates key for trust and conversions, data from Scurri and IMRG reveals